High School Musical : The Musical - The Series (S02/Ep02,03 ) - Good going !

                   HI THERE ....

Title : - High School Musical : The Musical - The Series ( S02 / Ep 02 , 03) review !

Plots : -

Typecasting ( E02 )  :-

        Kourtney , Carlos and Big Red decide to join their friends and audition for onstage roles in "Beauty and the Beast , ” while Nini experiences FOMO from afar ; when newcomers show up to the tryout , Gina tries to shake off some old habits . How was goes audition for the show ? And  Who was selected for role ?

 Valentine's day ( E03 ) : - 

       Big Red and Ashlyn celebrate their first Valentine's Day together , amidst drama ; Kourtney spars with a co-worker , while Gina contends with being single ; Ricky and Nini's plans to surprise each other turn into a comedy of errors . To much mess done in the episode , how they solved ? I curious about What the surprise for their Valentine's ?

My View : - 

       First of all I loved the episodes . Brilliant screen play done in episodes . All characters as always good job . In an episodes , the footage took by aslyn ( who seen the episodes ) , I love the performance of aslyn . Later on I like the songs sing by both Ricky and Nini .What a mixture of the song , it's so good ! After that ,  little mess happened for gina and how she sort out the mess ? We seen in next episodes . Don't miss performance of Kourtney too . Last seen in which they added song in episode-03 was  shoking to me . I don't expect this ! The ending of the episode - 03 increses the curiosity for next episodes . I can't wait for next episodes of the series . I am recommend to everyone . I give 4 out of 5 star .

        If you those episodes then let me know your thoughts ?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“ PANIC ” - The Webseries gives you just panicattack !!!

“ Hum Do Hamare Do ” ( Trailer ) Review !!!