“ BATMAN - THE LONG HALLOWEEN ( PART 02 ) ” - WATCH IT OR NOT ?

                   HI THERE ....

Title : - Batman - The Long Halloween (Part 02) Review 

Directed By : - Chris Palmer

Genres :-  Animation , Action , Crime , Mistry etc .

Stars : -  Jensen Ackles , Josh Duhamel , Naya Rivera etc .

Published by : - HBO - MAX ( Available in English with English subtitles )

Plot : -

      The killer known as Holiday continues to stalk the Falcone crime family while a new class of costumed criminal rises in Gotham City . Batman suspects that a former ally might be the serial killer . Does  Batman stop from killing by killer ? Who is it ? And what is his or her purpose for killing ?

My View : - 

        The story and narrative of the movie is  just good . The screen play and storytelling create interest because of first part . The writing of the movie is just ok . The pace have given to the movie , that's is little slow . But the animation looks great . Their animated adaptations it’s been a while since I’ve watched something that actively engaged me and had me glued to the screen in appreciation of how well the animator’s and voice actors have performed . It all looks exactly like the comic book ( Reviewer say )  which I really appreciated .  The voice acting for Batman I thought was fantastic along with Joker. I don't read the comic book therefore I don't know how is accurate series to book . After that , Calendar Man I also really liked . He has this calm but menacing tone to him that I really liked . Also Josh Duhamel as Harvey Dent is incredible . This might be my favorite Harvey Dent performance yet . Yes , even better than the Dark Knight , just by a little bit . I really enjoyed his performance in the movie . Loved that they made it in two parts giving it a slow-burnish mobster film vibe .  The movie Well adapted with some good changes from the original graphic novel which actually helped the plot .

          Everything in “ BATMAN - THE LONG HALLOWEEN ( Part 02 ) ”  is just ok . Recommended to those people's who watched first part of the movie . If you have time then you must watched the movie . I give 3.0 star out of 5 star .

        If you watched ‘ Batman - The Long Halloween ( Part 02 ) ’ then let me know your opinion ?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“ PANIC ” - The Webseries gives you just panicattack !!!

“ Hum Do Hamare Do ” ( Trailer ) Review !!!