LOKI (Ep. 1) - Glorious Purpose|Emotional & Entertainment |

Title : Loki (ep.1) 
Creators : Michael Waldron
Genres : Action , Adventure , Fantasy
Film Stars : Tom Hiddleston, Owen Wilson, Sophia Di Martin 
Languages : Hindi , English ( English subtitles )

 Plot : 
      A new Marvel chapter with Loki at its center . After stealing the Tesseract during the events of Avengers : Endgame (2019) , an alternate version of Loki is brought to the mysterious Time Variance Authority , a bureaucratic organization that exists outside of time and space and monitors the timeline . They give Loki a choice : face being erased from existence due to being a “ time -variant ” , or help fix the timeline and stop a greater threat . Loki ends up trapped in his own crime thriller , traveling through time and altering human .

My view :

       Loki ( Tom Hiddleston ) you rock ! You turn my brain on . And now I'm thinking about what if we truly could alter time and how different our world would be , but more importantly how different we would be … What an incredible opening to this series . Owen Wilson is fantastic in his role , but Tom Hiddleston is a true master of his craft . Has he ever played anything poorly ? I think not . He will be remembered a hundred years from now as one of the greatest actors of all time . Accolades to the writers for coming up with such a refreshing , intriguing , thought provoking script . Director was spot on , he kept the pace perfect , allowing for time enough to lead us in the direction he wanted us to go without rushing or dragging us into boredom . That D.B. Cooper scene was really amazing but I was expecting more . And I and Loki really got shocked when we saw the Infinity Stones and they are useless . If Thanos ever saw that he would have died of happiness ....

       I can't wait for next Wednesday to roll around ! Everyone out there hear this : you need to watch this program ! It's completely awesome ! I loved the episode . I recommend to everyone . I give 3.5 out of 5 star . If you the episode , late me know your verdict ? 



Comments

Post a Comment

If you have doubt let me know !!!

Popular posts from this blog

“ PANIC ” - The Webseries gives you just panicattack !!!

“ Hum Do Hamare Do ” ( Trailer ) Review !!!